Saturday, January 31, 2009

Accessory Update: Scarves

Scarves are one of my true fashion loves! It all started with a grey and blue spotted David Lawrence silk number and from then on I couldn't stop! My favourites would have to be my Country Road 100% Bamboo in Grey and Black - they are just so soft and long and work with so many outfits.

I have recently acquired two more scarves for my collection:

1. Witchery

100% Cotton

Retails for $39.95

A parting gift from some co-workers, this rich purple scarf will work with many outfits. Extra long and super warm, perfect for the cooler months ahead!















2. Geometric print from Myer

Brand was Coco something-or-other (I had to cut the tag off because it kept setting off security in every shop so unsure of the second name)

Retails for $29.95

100% Polyester

I found this one wrapped aound the handle of a handbag and thought it would be perfect to add a point of interest to otherwise boring work outfits. Long, rectangular shape allows it to be tied many different ways.









Not sure how to tie your scarf?
Head to the Hermes site and download 'Playtime with your scarf' for countless looks!

No comments: