Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jigsaw Spring/Summer Collection

Continuing my mission to find investment wardrobe pieces, I decided to visit the Jigsaw site. I've had great luck with this brand in the past, splurging on pieces at times in my life where I've felt like I need a reward.

My first experience was when I received a banking internship - I purchased my first proper three-piece wool suit in a sophisticated charcoal hue and the quality was undeniable. More recently, I was made redundant as a result of the financial crisis, so in my grief, I used my severance payment to purchase a gorgeous black trench! This is one purchase that I will never, ever regret.

The reason for my next reward I am not quite sure, but I took time out to enjoy browsing these timeless pieces, the Bow trench is really singing out to me!

Cotton cashair drape front cardi - $199 *LOVE THIS!*
Chartreuse blouse - $189
Santa Cruz crop pant - $189
Link belt - $89
Georgie gros grain sandal - $269

Lotty tuck satin shoe - $289

Tallula tafetta dress - $299
Bubble sleeve bolero - $229

Yasmina silk dress - $349
Gold t-bar peep toe - $259

Bow peep tafetta mac - $499 *LOVE THIS!*
Dolly dress - $379
Lotty tuck satin shoe - $289

No comments: